Terms and Conditions: Novagraaf Holiday Puzzle 2016
The Novagraaf Holiday Puzzle comprises 24 different images. The figures shown need to be correctly matched to the correct brand name or trademark in the drop-down list below in order to be eligible for entry into the free prize draw. The following conditions also apply:
- Participants in the Novagraaf Holiday Puzzle can choose to be entered into a free prize draw (the ‘Prize Draw’) to win a Fuji Instax Mini 90 camera, worth 130 euros.
- The Prize Draw is open to people aged 18 and over who choose to enter the draw after completing the puzzle. More than one entry per person is allowed.
- Employees or agencies of the Novagraaf Group, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw, may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entries will not be considered if they are entered in the name of someone else.
- To enter the Prize Draw, participants need to submit their name, email address and telephone number in the fields provided in the survey. This data will only be used for processing and reporting on the outcome of the prize draw. No purchase is necessary.
- Novagraaf accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The puzzle opens on Monday 5 December 2016 and closes at 23.59 on Tuesday 3 January 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be made in the first week of 2017.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone before 7 January 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Novagraaf within 14 days of this notification, then that winner’s prize will be forfeited and Novagraaf shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor payable in cash.
- Novagraaf retains the right to substitute the prize with another of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- The name of the winner will be available on request after 7 January 2017 by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and shall participate in such activity on Novagraaf’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Novagraaf after the Prize Draw of their names for publicity purposes.
- Novagraaf accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by Dutch law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts.
- Promoter: Novagraaf Nederland BV, Hoogoorddreef 5, 1101 BA Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please contact us at email@example.com or on +31 (0) 20-5641411.