Trademark event: Join us at INTA 2017 in Barcelona
Visit us at this year's Annual Meeting of the International Trademark Association (INTA) in Barcelona, Spain on 20-24 May.
With last year’s meeting welcoming over 10,000 registrants, this year even more brand management professionals, C-level executives, and intellectual property professionals from around the world are expected to attend INTA’s 2017 Annual Meeting at the the Fira Gran Via Convention Center in Barcelona, Spain.
The INTA Annual Meeting is the world’s largest event for trademark professionals, reflecting the ever-growing importance of brands to consumers, companies and the global economy.
This year, 16 of Novagraaf’s trademark experts will be in attendance to discuss changes and challenges in IP portfolio management. If you’re attending, why not contact us to organise a time to meet with one of our team.
A jam-packed schedule
This year’s INTA promises to be bigger than ever with the following scheduled:
- More than 30 official networking events, including the Sunday evening Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception, 16 paid networking excursions, Speed Networking and the Grand Finale.
- More than 300 customised educational offerings, including 35 general sessions, more than 225 table topics, user group meetings with leaders from several national and regional trademark offices, and a Career Development Day.
- Talks on branding-related issues to do with the influence of innovation on brands, anti-counterfeiting and Big Data.
- Special offerings for in-house IP professionals, including 10 industry exchanges and the in-house practitioner workshop and reception.
- Opportunities to collect CLE credits and CPD points.
Visit us in the Exhibition Hall
You’ll find us in the Exhibition Hall throughout the INTA Annual Meeting. Come along to meet our trademark experts, or contact us now to set up an appointment. We have 16 trademark attorneys attending this year with representatives from our offices in Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Switzerland, the UK and the US.
Find out more about how to register for INTA 2017 and the events taking place at: www.inta.org/2017Annual/