Trademark event: Join us at INTA 2016 in Orlando
Visit us at booth #406 at this year's Annual Meeting of the International Trademark Association (INTA) in Orlando, Florida on 21-25 May.
More than 9,500 brand management, trademark and other IP professionals from all over the world are expected to attend INTA’s 2016 Annual Meeting at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida this May.
The INTA Annual Meeting is the world’s largest event for trademark professionals, reflecting the ever-growing importance of brands to consumers, companies and the global economy.
This year, 14 of Novagraaf’s trademark experts will be in attendance to discuss changes and challenges in IP portfolio management. If you’re attending, why not contact us to organise a time to meet with one of our team.
A jam-packed schedule
This year’s INTA promises to be bigger and better with the following scheduled:
- More than 30 official networking events, including the Sunday evening Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception, 17 paid networking excursions, Speed Networking and the Grand Finale, as well as the opportunity to get ‘INTA the Groove’ with Kool & the Gang at the House of Blues on Saturday night.
- More than 300 customised educational offerings, including 33 general sessions, more than 225 table topics, and user group meetings with leaders from several national and regional trademark offices.
- Talks on branding-related issues to do with the legalisation of marijuana (an emerging issue in the US), anti-counterfeiting (including a new day-long anti-counterfeiting programme on Saturday 21 May) and Big Data.
- Special offerings for in-house IP professionals, including 10 industry exchanges and the in-house practitioner workshop and reception.
- Opportunities to collect CLE credits and CPD points.
Visit us at booth #406
You’ll find us in the Exhibition Hall throughout the INTA Annual Meeting. Come along to meet our trademark experts, or contact us now to set up an appointment. We have 14 trademark attorneys attending this year with representatives from our offices in Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Switzerland, the UK and the US.
Our theme this year is all about making your IP portfolio fit for the future, so alongside presentations on the topic, we’ll also be giving away pedometers to the first 500 attendees who visit our booth. Pick up a pedometer to track your fitness at the event – and why not take part in our footstep challenge by tweeting or emailing your total footsteps after the event?
Find out more about how to register for INTA 2016 and the events taking place at: www.inta.org/2016AM