Cookies are text files that contain a small amount of data that are downloaded to your computer or device when you visit a website. Cookies are sent back at each subsequent visit to this website, or to another website that recognises these cookies. Cookies are useful because it makes it possible to recognise the user's device and to remember the user’s preferences and previous actions.
For analytic purposes, Novagraaf uses Google Analytics. Five cookies are necessary for the use of Google Analytics. These are cookies with names beginning with: __utm. More information on cookies may be found on this website.
Novagraaf uses analytical cookies to understand how our site is used by visitors. This information is important to us because it enables us to continue to improve the quality of the website.
For the use of analytical cookies, permission is only mandatory if such use has more than a minor effect on the user's privacy. Because Novagraaf has applied the manual of the Data Protection Authority in The Netherlands, there are no negative privacy implications for you as a user. Your consent is therefore not mandatory.
As described above, the cookies used by Novagraaf have little or no effect on your privacy. However, if you wish to delete existing cookies from your device, you can do this through the browser options on the web browser you are using (eg Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Chrome). If you wish to avoid cookies being placed on your device, you can also adjust your browser settings accordingly.
If you look at your browser settings or options, you will recognise Novagraaf’s cookies by the name ".novagraaf". Deleting cookies may have implications for the use and performance of our website.
Processing of personal data
Novagraaf processes personal data in the following situations and for the following purposes:
- In order to execute any contract that we have with you. For instance: Novagraaf will enter your information into our back-office systems to make it possible to carry out a trademark registration on your behalf or to negotiate on your behalf with another party;
- When you ask a question through the contact form of our website, in order to answer your question;
- If you have signed up for our newsletter (ezine), to make it possible to send you the newsletter every two weeks;
- If you respond to a vacancy or send an open application, so we can respond and potentially use it for the application procedure;
- When you sign up for a seminar or event, so you can be informed about the seminar / event (before as well as afterwards);
- To invite you to take part in customer satisfaction surveys to improve our service;
- If you have a complaint, to treat your complaint;
- For other than the above marketing purposes (provided that you have indicated that we may approach you) and for acquisition purposes.
Of course, we will handle your personal data with the utmost care. Your data will not be provided to third parties unless there is an urgent need to do so, or if it is required by law.
At any time you can ask us to look into and/or remove personal data processed by Novagraaf.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. You may use the form at the top right of this page.