Novagraaf is recruiting a Pricing Coordinator to be based in its Amsterdam offices. The role includes responsibility for maintaining our pricing databases, implementing service contracts (SLAs) concluded with our agents, and building and acting as a pricing competency centre.
Role and responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the pricing database of Novagraaf (trademark) service fees, as well as agent service fees and official taxes for our worldwide network of local agents;
- Developing and implementing quality management processes to ensure accuracy;
- Implementing new SLAs;
- Acting as first level support with regard to agent contracts, negotiated fees and quality standards;
- Working in close cooperation and alignment with the group procurement department;
- Acting as a pricing competency centre for the trademark line of business; and
- Supporting the use and development of systems and pricing tools.
Based in Amsterdam, the Pricing Coordinator will report directly to the Head of Novagraaf’s IP Services – Trademarks line of business. The role will also involve working closely with our offices in Europe, and connecting to all parts of the organisation, including our legal teams, the sales organisation, procurement, finance and IT.
- 32-40 hours work per week;
- A competitive salary;
- 13th month salary, 30 days of holiday, pension, travel allowance/public transport card;
- A dynamic work environment.
In addition, we also offer training and education on the job to support employee development and personal growth.
- HBO/WO educated;
- At least 3 years of work experience;
- Analytical skills;
- Accurate, with a high attention to detail;
- Effective in professional relationships with agents to resolve day-to-day issues and contribute to structural solutions;
- Expert in MS Excel required, plus literacy in PowerPoint and Word;
- High affinity to technology and tools;
- Business or accounting/auditing background;
- Experience in intellectual property is a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English. Speaking French is a plus.
Novagraaf, a NovumIP company, is one of the world’s largest trademark filers, managing more than one million intellectual property (IP) assets on behalf of customers, and representing many of the world’s major patent and trademark owners. Founded in 1888, the company is headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, with offices throughout Europe, including London, Brussels, Paris and Geneva, as well as in the US, China and Japan.
Apply for this position
To apply for this role or to request further information, contact Eileen van der Horn/Herke Fortuin at: firstname.lastname@example.org.