Novagraaf is recruiting a Senior Patent Engineer in Electrical Engineering (electronics, electrical engineering, computer science, telecommunications, etc.) for each of its Paris, Geneva and London offices.
Role and responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for various aspects of IP, including the following:
- The creation of rights;
- The management and development of patent portfolios and innovations (patentability studies, definition, study and formalisation of inventions, drafting of patent applications, examination procedures, etc.);
- The freedom to operate analysis;
- Prior art search;
- Advice to clients, in particular through consultations on the various aspects of patents and innovations;
- Tutoring of juniors;
- Participation in conferences and events decided with their manager, in order to represent the firm;
- Writing and publishing technical or legal articles for publication;
- Proposals and actions for the development of the firm's clients;
- Actions to develop a new clientele for the firm;
- Actions to build loyalty and develop the firm's clientele;
- Occasional trips to meet customers, prospects and colleagues in agreement with their manager.
- University degree or equivalent in electrical engineering, supplemented by an intellectual property background (CEIPI patents + EQE and/or CPI)
- Five to 10 years' experience in IP;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Excellent technical understanding;
- Strong communication skills both in writing and orally.
Apply for this position
Please send your application letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.