Novagraaf UK is looking to expand its team in Manchester with an Administrator.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated Administrator with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and with exceptional attention to detail.
Role and responsibilities
As an Administrator, you will work closely with the existing team to provide a wide range of administrative support to the attorneys. This is a varied role that offers the chance to develop your skills and take on additional responsibilities.
To support the attorney in the management of client portfolios and be aware of and undertaking all the formalities required to successfully manage trademark portfolios in the UK, EU and overseas, including:
- Creating, auditing and updating records on our IP management system
- Processing and saving incoming emails onto our DMS
- Opening and scanning post and reporting it to the relevant members of staff
- Downloading and processing incoming communications
- Helping with the day to day running of docketing work and processes
- Preparing and filing standard forms for various actions
- Checking documents, updating internal records and preparing standard letters to clients
- Drafting update reports for clients in conjunction with paralegals or fee earners
- Assisting paralegals and fee earners to meet urgent internal and legal deadlines
- Preparing quotes
- Preparing invoices and sending invoices to clients
- Data verification
- General office duties including answering the telephone, scanning and photocopying, greeting clients/visitors to the office, arranging couriers etc.
Essential skills and behaviours
The successful candidate will be expected to work predominantly on their own initiative and be:
- Highly proficient
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and varying workloads
- Proactive in their approach
- Ambitious for increased responsibility and progression
- Good team working skills
- Minimum one year general office administration experience
- Applicants with legal experience are desirable, but not required as full training will be provided
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Discretionary Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Generous pension scheme
- Full support and training
- Opportunity to enroll on CITMA’s Paralegal course and become a CITMA qualified trademark paralegal
Apply for this position
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work for Novagraaf UK to: UK-Recruitment@novagraaf.com.
The cutoff date for applications is 6 December 2019.