Improve budgeting and forecasting, reduce costs, free-up valuable in-house time and achieve portfolio oversight with Global Trademark Portfolio Management by Novagraaf.
Efficient and cost-effective global trademark portfolio management requires a careful balance of in-house and external support. At Novagraaf, we understand that there is no single way to manage trademark legal advice and administrative tasks, so we tailor-make our solutions to meet your exact needs.
Global Trademark Portfolio Management designed to suit you
Whether you prefer to retain responsibility for the entire trademark lifecycle in-house, outsource all administrative trademark tasks to third-party suppliers or take a middle 'hybrid' approach, we can provide the strategy, services, solutions and tools you need to improve budgeting and forecasting, reduce costs, free-up valuable in-house time and achieve portfolio oversight.
Contact us today to access the following benefits:
- A dedicated personal team of IP professionals
- Agile, customised and focused solutions
- A commercial and pragmatic approach to IP management
- A single digital repository of all IP assets, with secure remote portfolio access
- Financial efficiencies, and enhanced control and predictability over budget planning
- Informed decision-making based on data-driven insights, and
- Coordinated brand protection and enforcement against offline and online infringements.
Discover our four-step approach
- Step 1 – Portfolio verification
With portfolio verification, you can ensure your trademark portfolio is accurate and up to date, providing the foundation you need to improve and strengthen your trademark strategy and portfolio management practices.
- Step 2 – Strategy enhancement
Through our multi-stakeholder approach, involving marketing, product development, sales, communications and the business as a whole, we will work with you to enhance your trademark portfolio management strategy.
- Step 3 – Overview, insights and informed decision-making
Our tailor-made approach enables you to achieve informed, data-driven decisions about your trademark portfolio, reducing risk, facilitating seamless day-to-day management, saving costs and freeing up valuable in-house time.
- Step 4 – Smart collaboration
Our ‘smart’ collaboration approach takes the headache out of trademark portfolio management. Through improvements in portfolio oversight and strategic clarity, you will achieve better record management and realise opportunities to be proactive in your approach. By drawing on our extensive experience in trademark portfolio management, you will also benefit from timely access to effective and cost-efficient trademark portfolio services without compromising on quality.