IP event: Join us at the 2016 AIPPI World Congress in Milan
Visit us at booth #37 at this year's annual meeting of the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI) in Milan, Italy on 16-20 September.
Patent, trademark and other IP professionals from all over the world will attend the 2016 AIPPI World Congress at MiCo Milano Congressi in Milan, Italy this September.
The AIPPI World Congress is one of the IP sector’s most important knowledge-sharing and networking events for IP professionals. This year, a number of Novagraaf’s patent, trademark and design experts will be in attendance to discuss recent changes and challenges in IP portfolio management. If you’re attending, why not contact us to organise a time to meet with one of our team.
A jam-packed schedule
This year’s AIPPI looks set to be bigger and better with the following scheduled:
- Three days with 11 panel sessions on all aspects of IP law and practice, including a look at IP in the food and fashion industries, influenced by this year’s location.
- A day dedicated to challenges in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, focusing on the latest issues including biosimilars and skinny labels.
- Sessions and events for in-house practitioners.
- The latest on the Unitary Patent and Unitary Patent Court, including a UPC mock trial.
- A Lunch Session featuring an international Judges’ Panel looking at the role of expert evidence.
- An update and look ahead for the European Patent Office (EPO) from its President, Benoit Battistelli.
- The opportunity to network with dignitaries from the IP World, including WIPO Director General Francis Gurry and heads and senior officials of the world’s leading IP Offices, GO’s and NGO’s.
Visit us at booth #37
You’ll find us next to the Networking Area throughout the 2016 AIPPI World Congress. Come along to meet our IP experts, or contact us now to set up an appointment.
Find out more about how to register for the 2016 AIPPI World Congress and the events taking place at: www.aippi2016.it.Tweet