From creative concept to prototype, market launch and beyond
Novagraaf supports clients throughout the innovation and design life cycle: from creative concept to prototype design, market launch and beyond. We will work with you to identify design features that are worthy of protection, help you to tailor your registration, defence and enforcement strategies in order to ensure you are proactively managing, monitoring and protecting your design rights, and assist you in your efforts to monetise rights; for example, through licensing, franchising or sale.
Our patent and trademark attorneys have a strong commercial focus and scientific and/or technical background, in addition to their expertise in national and international patent and trademark law, enabling them to provide specialist support and advice to SMEs, large corporations, lone inventors, IP departments, universities and research institutes in a variety of industries.
This is a basic introduction to the design services provided by Novagraaf. For further information on the process of obtaining or enforcing design rights, or for more detailed advice on all our services, including patent services, trademark services and IP management software, contact us using the contact form at the top right of this page.
Novagraaf’s design services: an overview
Broadly, Novagraaf’s design services sit within the following processes or categories:
- From creative concept to prototype design – services to identify design features that are worthy of registration and advice on the best methods of protection.
- Design searching – services to clear new features for registration prior to market launch.
- Design portfolio development and strategy – strategic filing services tailored to your industry area and territories of manufacture and trade.
- Design registration – drafting and filing applications, including managing oppositions.
- Enforcement and defence – helping you to act when infringement occurs.
- Design portfolio management – portfolio auditing and management strategies.
- Maintenance and renewals – services and technology to ensure rights are kept secure.
- Representation – oppositions, appeals and revocation proceedings, litigation support.
- Licensing and assignment – advising on, reviewing and drafting licences.
- Due diligence, e.g. during an M&A, sale or portfolio takeover.
Novagraaf’s design services: further information
You can find out more about Novagraaf’s design services and the processes for obtaining and enforcing design rights using the links above. Alternatively, contact our customer support team, using the contact form at the top right of this page.