Wherever possible, we strive to positively impact the environment and the global community in which we work and live.
Our commitments to CSR
As a committed employer, we pursue sustainable growth objectives: respecting the rules of transparency and ethics, promoting equal opportunities and limiting our environmental footprint.
Novagraaf is committed to social, societal and environmental responsibility through the following commitments:
- Promotion of gender equality in our recruitment
- Promotion of gender equality on the Management Board
- Equal pay for equal qualifications and experience, regardless of gender, origin, social background or sexual orientation
- Internal personal development training through the 'Novagraaf Academy' via the GoodHabitz platform and workshops
- Provision of a stimulating work environment
- Sponsorship of projects with a social and/or environmental dimension
- Encouragement of low emission, collective and shared transport
- Limitation of the firm's environmental footprint by sorting and recycling waste, digitisation of administrative documents, raising awareness of eco-friendly practices and a responsible purchasing policy.
Supporting our local community during COVID-19
Thanks to our IP network in China, Novagraaf France was able to organise the donation of more than 4,200 medical-grade masks to some retirement homes and to the CCAS (Social Action Community Centre) of Asnières, where our offices are located.
We are pleased to have been able to support the nursing staff in our city during this time of crisis, and we would like to thank the following IP partners in China for responding to our call for help: Unitalen, Kangxin, Anjie Law, Chofn IP, & CCPIT Patent & Trademarks Law Office.
Mi otro mundo
Novagraaf supports the humanitarian association "Mi otro mundo" for disadvantaged children. As part of that support, Novagraaf Trademark Attorney, Aurélie Guetin undertook a humanitarian mission to Peru, distributing school supplies and T-shirts to the children.
Live once in 'Another World'
The school is called "MI OTRO MUNDO" (MY OTHER WORLD) and it is really appropriately named! Located in Zapallal, a shantytown near Lima, it brings an incredible and magical freshness to this place. Here, everything is done so that one forgets that two steps away someone is illegally constructing their house in the mountain because they cannot pay for a plot of land, accepting to make do without electricity and running water...This school brings colour to life, to the children's hearts and to those, like me, who are passing by... Helping "Mi Otro Mundo" is adding a little bit of red, yellow and pink where everything could remain grey. By offering materials and T-shirts to the schoolchildren, Novagraaf has given them a new opportunity to be filled with wonder and has added its touch of colour to this magnificent rainbow!
Thank you on their behalf!
Thanks to Novagraaf/Gracias a Novagraaf
On behalf of all the members of Mi Otro Mundo, we would like to thank the company Novagraaf for its generosity and its support. The children of Mi Otro Mundo received T-shirts and school supplies from Novagraaf. And thanks again to Aurélie, working for the company, who has supported us by giving a workshop for the children and sending us donations.