For our Belgium office, we are looking for a team player:
Are you an experienced Paralegal who will work with our team to manage our clients' portfolios? Great, we are looking for you! We are looking for an enthusiastic Paralegal with knowledge of trademark law and an understanding of administrative and legal procedures. Your diligence, sense of responsibility, autonomy and organisational skills will add a lot to the team.
The Belgian team consists of 16 colleagues, and we are ambitious, approachable and non-hierarchical. If, in addition to your work, you are interested in personal growth and developing your potential, we will be happy to work with you on this. There are also opportunities internationally, as we are part of the Questel group, with over 1,500 employees worldwide.
What the job entails:
- You will work with the IP Consultants in implementing IP projects such as preparing and submitting new registrations and annotating changes to the registries. You will be responsible for monitoring the progress of these tasks.
- You will have insight into the total IP portfolio of our clients and keep track of their status in our database.
- You will answer procedural questions, prepare correspondence to our clients and our foreign agents.
- You can also assist the IP Consultants with legal content.
What we are looking for:
- A completed bachelor's degree, preferably law or legal studies;
- At least three years experience as a Paralegal of which at least two years in IP is a plus;
- Skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in speech and writing;
- You are self-directed, accurate and structured and know how to set priorities;
- You enjoy working in a team.
We will offer you:
- A full-time position, and the opportunity to work flexibly and hybrid, at home or at the office in Brussels.
- You will be close to the latest developments in innovation within trademark law.
- A competitive salary and extralegal package complemented with interesting benefits, including ample opportunities for training and education.
- A pleasant and open corporate culture where personal growth is encouraged.
Our offices are easily accessible by public transport, bicycle or by car.