Vincent Robert began his career in 1997 at an intellectual property firm. He worked in various positions in the industry, notably at ICB (Swatch Group) and subsequently at Aptiv (Delphi), an automotive supplier, where he managed the European IP department. Vincent joined Novagraaf in 2019.
Throughout his various positions, Vincent gained very diverse experience in different technical domains such as combustion engines, lighting, air conditioning, infotainment, displays, electrical connectors, sensors, horology and packaging.
Vincent holds a Master’s degree in Science and Innovation Technology (Electronics) from ISTIA (Angers, France). He also gained a degree from the Centre for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) in Patents, Trademarks and Designs. Vincent is a qualified French and European Patent Attorney.
Areas of expertise
- Patent drafting and prosecution in France, Europe and abroad
- Analysis of patentability, validity, freedom to operate and patent infringement
- Patent strategy
- Patent portfolio management and audits
- Patent licensing and litigation
- Employee inventors remuneration
- Automotives & aviation
- Emerging technologies
- Home appliances
- Industrial machinery
- Mechanics (incl. material processing)
- Packaging design