Visitors to www.novagraaf.com can choose to sign up for a free brand screening (‘Free Screening’), subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Free Screening is open to people aged 18 and over who fill in the online free screening form on the website. This data will only be used for processing and reporting on the Free Screening results.
- Unless you have ticked the box allowing us to send you our bi-weekly IP newsletter, Perspectives, as well as occasional information on events, software launches, and products and services, your data will only be used for carrying out the screening and delivering to you the Free Screening results, alongside information about our Online Brand Protection service.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Employees or agencies of Novagraaf, or anyone else connected with the Free Screening, may not enter the Free Screening.
- Requests will not be considered if they are entered in the name of someone else.
- No purchase is necessary to be eligible for a Free Screening.
- Novagraaf accepts no responsibility for Free Screening requests that are spoiled, incomplete or cannot be read or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The Free Screening offer starts on 18 May 2020 and closes on 30 September 2020. Requests received outside this time period will not be fulfilled.
- The Free Screening results will be provided by a report in PDF and shared by email.
- Eligible participants will be contacted by email or telephone within 10 working days.
- The Free Screening request is not transferable, exchangeable nor payable in cash.
- Novagraaf retains the right to substitute the Free Screening report with another of similar value in the event that the original report offered is not available.
- Novagraaf accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the Free Screening or receiving the report.
- Entrants into the Free Screening shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Free Screening will be governed by Dutch law and entrants to the Free Screening submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts.
- Promoter: Novagraaf Nederland BV, Hoogoorddreef 5, 1101 BA Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Free Screening, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +31 (0) 20-5641444.
On behalf of Novagraaf, we thank you for your interest in the Online Brand Protection Free Screening offer.