IP departments are challenged to not only protect and support their organisation’s innovation, but also to demonstrate how they contribute to the bottom line and support achievement of company goals.
NovumIP puts the power of data in the hands of patent owners and managers with the ability to create custom reporting, benchmarking and other data-driven deliverables, giving IP departments the ability to measure their performance and become efficient profit centres.
Novagraaf acquired NovumIP in January 2018 (find out why).
NovumIP is a smart technology solution that enables IP departments to harness the power of their IP data through a set of robust modules and features. It has been designed for IP rights holders that are:
- Struggling to make sense of many disparate internal systems;
- Looking to improve collaboration between R&D, IP and business development;
- Striving to promote IP as a business critical revenue generator; and/or
- Trying to improve IP department efficiency, communication and processes.
Tailored to your business
NovumIP is a modular system, enabling IP owners to select the modules that are relevant to their business and IP goals. The following modules come as standard:
- Comprehensive OCR searching;
- Customisable reporting and dashboards;
- Mobile access (via the NovumIP App);
- Public data integration (PatBase, Espacenet and Google Patents); and
- Audit trail and security.
Elective modules include:
- Inventor portal
- Invention management
- Royalty award management
- Business intelligence
- IP rights management
- Correspondence management
- Document management
- Invoice management
- Agent access
For further information on all these modules and their capabilities, please download the flyer below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.