Watch our webinar from 28 May 2020 for best practices on how to approach trademark portfolio management decisions and effectively avoid issues that could lead to enforcement risks and greater costs down the road.
Many organisations are faced with unique challenges this year, and when IP budgets come under pressure, spending on trademark renewal payments is often one of the first areas to be scrutinised. Our experts set out how to structure and inform renewals decisions.
Watch our webinar for best practices on how to approach abandonment decisions and effectively avoid issues that could lead to enforcement risks and greater costs down the road, including:
- Comprehensive trademark portfolio management tips and tricks to lower portfolio costs by as much as 30%;
- How to gather the right information for effective decision making with business partners;
- Ways to put together communication strategies to highlight the potential risks associated with short term abandonment decisions;
- Putting together an effective abandonment strategy;
- Technology best practices to free your in-house team from laborious tasks.